Car Care Month 2015
Bar’s Leaks Car Care Repair Kit
April is Car Care Month. Since we’ve been in the business of helping people safely and effectively seal troublesome and expensive leaks for over 65 years, we’re letting you have a chance to win a hand-picked Bar’s Leaks Car Care Month Repair Kit.
The Bar’s Leaks Car Care Month Repair Kit includes:
- Bar’s Leaks Cooling System Repair – Don’t let the name repair fool you – this is a great preventative treatment as well as premium stop leak to fix any leaks you currently have. We’re talking twice the performance of other products, and it’s scientifically formulated to stop coolant leaks while correcting other cooling system problems. One bottle does it all.
- Bar’s Leaks One Seal Stop Leak – Ever wish there was one product that could quickly and easily fix that engine oil, transmission and power steering leak, all at once? Well today is your lucky day because this advanced product will get you back on the road in no time. One bottle does it all – safely and effectively.
- Bar’s Leaks Radiator 10 Minute Flush – What if we told you that in just 10 short minutes you could extend the life of your car’s cooling system? That’s right. Our 10 Minute Flush can quickly give your car the cleansing boost it needs to properly celebrate Car Care Month. It’s a great way to get back to taking care of your car the way it takes care of you.
- Bar’s Leaks Cooling System Water Pump Lube with Anti-Rust – Sometimes, antifreeze is just not enough to protect all the metal, plastic and rubber parts of your cooling system. This product is great for any car, new or old, and another smart way to kick-off Car Care Month, especially after a fresh radiator flush.
- Bar’s Leaks Jack Oil with Stop Leak – A wise addition to any garage, even if you don’t need it right away. Picture this: you are about to start a huge weekend project. You check your hydraulic jack (or even snow plow) and notice it’s been leaking. Just what you needed, right? Wrong. Here’s our Car Care Month gift to you to get you out of that kind of mess.
- Bar’s Leaks Decal – You can put it on something to make that thing even more awesome looking.
- Bar’s Leaks Vintage T-Shirt – Our almost-impossible-to-get custom vintage t-shirt, now available to a lucky few. So rare we can’t even link to it.
We will be randomly drawing five winners at the end of April, so simply fill out the form to enter below. It’s that easy. After you’re done, you should follow us on Facebook and Twitter, if you don’t already.
Sorry! The contest has ended.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who sign up at the online sweepstakes page and who are 18 years of age or over as of the date of entry. The sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States of America and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Bar’s Products, Inc. (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Bar’s Products, Inc., as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about April 1, 2015 and ending April 30, 2015. All online entries must be received by April 30, 2015 11:59PM EST.
4. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on this Sweepstakes site. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Bar’s Products, Inc. You may enter only once per household and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Bar’s Products, Inc.
5. Prizes: Winners will receive one Bar’s Leaks Car Care Repair Kit valued at $50. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Bar’s Products, Inc. to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Sweepstakes with within five (5) days following the winner selection. Bar’s Products, Inc. shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Bar’s Products, Inc., anyone acting on behalf of Bar’s Products, Inc., or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: Bar’s Products, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Bar’s Products, Inc. may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Bar’s Products, Inc. Bar’s Products, Inc. reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Bar’s Products, Inc. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Bar’s Products, Inc. reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Bar’s Products, Inc. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.